Latest #buzzfeast Posts
- The difference between #pizza and your opinion, is that I asked for 🍕
1 minute ago
- A satisfying meal during them almost weekend dinner hours sounds pretty good no? Our Cahaya Gemilang outlet is open until 10.30pm tonight to welcome all of you people!
Also, did we mentioned that our Food Delivery service is on as usual from 5pm-10.30pm. So what are you waiting for, call us now at 013-499 9507 for all the goodness you can get!
#TheKapits #cafe #usm #penang
3 minutes ago
- EN: Happy Friday 🤗 // PT: Boa sexta-feira 🤗
6 minutes ago
- [FREE STEAK] The Feather Blade
How does FREE STEAK on a Saturday evening sound like? And if you’re wondering if it’s some cheapo cut, you are very wrong! Rejoice all steak-lovers because The Feather Blade will be opening on 2nd March 2019 with complimentary steaks for all from 5.30pm till stocks last!
Inspired by the highly raved Flat Iron steakhouse in London, where Founder, Sheen Jet Leong, learned the ropes, The Feather Blade is a pop-up concept at @zuihonglou.sg that will run every Saturday and Sunday, from 5.30pm to 1am, for eight weekends in the months of March and April. Indulge in a melt-in-your-mouth 200g steak that is accompanied with Asian-inspired sauces such as Sichuan Peppercorn alongside addictive sides such as Truffled Cream Corn and Mashed Potatoes!
So, what are you waiting for? Mark your calendar and remember to share this piece of good news with your loved ones! Psst! You can also pair your steak with a range of sakes, wines and cocktails! OMG! Can’t wait! Click on the link in my bio for more details on the NEW @thefeatherblade 😍
7 minutes ago
- Week one of @masterchefuk is over and we’ve met some very talented and skilful chefs already 😎
With having to face the ‘critics test’ challenge 🍴
See how the chefs got on competing and cooking in the quarter finals and who is through to the knock out stage 👊
If you last weeks weeks episodes head over to our blog where we have provided you with all the esstiential clips 🤗
Or follow the link below👇
8 minutes ago
- I love rhubarb. It is, hands down, my favourite vegetable. I look forward to the first couple of months of every year because it means I can get the delightfully pale pink Yorkshire rhubarb.
Normally I bake it in sugar for only a little while, and then add it to overnight oats - but this week, I wanted something more indulgent, and so a rhubarb compote was cooked up and baked in a (probably slightly too) crisp pastry case.
And, yes, the edges are a bit scrappy, but that’s what happens with homemade pies and a very high butter content! Never mind.
#rhubarb #seasonal #f52grams
12 minutes ago
- I’m just going to leave this right here and watch the salivating begin... 🤤
Try this Mega Peanut Butter Freakshake (secretly healthy with black eyed peas) .
Ingredients, Serves 1 .
1 ripe banana
1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
2 heaped tbsp peanut butter (1 tbsp for drizzling)
¼ cup black eyed peas
½ cup almond milk .
To Serve .
1 tbsp melted chocolate
Handful of popcorn
Soy whip .
Prepare the jar by painting 1 tbsp melted chocolate around the edge of a kilner jar, then place in the fridge for it to dry. .
To make the milkshake, put the banana, ice cream, peanut butter, black eyed beans and almond milk into a blender and blend until smooth. .
Drizzle 1 tbsp peanut butter down the sides of the kilner jar before pouring in the milkshake. .
Top the shake with soy whip, a handful of popcorn, a sprinkle of chocolate chips and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
12 minutes ago
- calamarata pasta con broccoli e vongole 💋
14 minutes ago