Latest #edmontonlashes Posts
- I've always been super skinny ( like too much for my height ) , and always eat only once a day with my job , so i never had to deal with extra weight , never did exercise, never eat well !
But , everyone was telling me heyhey !!! you gonna see near your 30 it's all gonna change , your not gonna stay little eating like that , and i was like bla bla bla ..... i just turn 28 and they were right damn 😂
so yep , In the last years and especially last month i took rapidly a good amount of weight even if i didn't change a thing of what i was doing and eating for all my life , getting older my metabolism change and i now keep everything in ( as i eat once a day , meaning i am in starvation mode , and no healthy food when i eat , i fuel on bad sugar and no exercise at all ect..) It's been only one week ( 7 days) that ive been on the keto diet and already a crazy change on the balance , with my measurements but mostly when i look in the miroir ( mostly for now , water loss) but still really thrilled!! i have to say it's really not easy , i am in the keto flu right now . even with all the precaution i did take i feel like shit loll , but the change i see really encouraging me to keep going and i believe in all the good benefit once my body will be adapted to run on ketone instead off the glucoses .
i was skeptical at first , like too good to be true , what you see on facebook and instagram is that real ? i can say for me it work from now and it's only been 7 days !
but be careful , i did months of research , i take alot of supplement , follow my macro and count all my food ( thanks god carb manage app set on the keto mode for that ) . i drink zillions of water and make sure i have enough of all my minerals .
so there is my opinions from now , will keep you update 😃
1 hour ago
- Adding drama and dimension to your eyes while still looking natural 😍 I think this hybrid set did just that!
2 hours ago
- Hybrid lashline so thick it looks like a volume set 🔥
2 hours ago
- Hey everyone! Due to a second business I have been lucky enough to find success in, I am decreasing my hours for Yeg Lash Queen. That being said, I will not be taking on any new clients for the foreseeable future! I won't ever be quitting lashing completely (well until I'm done school in 3-4 years) so don't fret current clients! I'm still here 🕺🏽🕺🏽 Thank you to everyone who supports Yeg Lash Queen, even if you aren't a client. Every like and comment is just as appreciated 🥰💖 (tap to check it out)
3 hours ago
- ——— FEBRUARY GIVEAWAY ——— As promised, here’s another giveaway! If you didn’t get a chance to join last month’s giveaway WYD?! This is for all my old clients, new clients, and potential clients, here’s a chance to win a free hybrid set (or fill) and a Lashpure shampoo from @sugarlashpro to keep those fluffy lashes looking FRE$H and clean. No need to get your drugstore baby shampoo, I gotchu 😉
How to join:
1. Like this post ❤️
2. Follow my page 👉🏼 @bellisimalash
3. Tag 2 friends 👭 in the comment, each comment = 1 entry (must be new friends tagged per entry) *For extra 2 entries = share this post to your story! Make sure you tag @bellisimalash so I get notified! 🧚🏼♀️ *The more entries you have, the more chances of winning, so tag your mom, your sis, your bestie, your third cousins, your neighbour’s cat 🤷🏻♀️. TAG AWAY babes!
The winner will be picked randomly and announced on February 25th at 11:59PM.
3 hours ago
- Hope everyone has a great family day! Stay warm ⛄️⛄️
8 hours ago
- Sunday Night thoughts..
Rewind to about 2.5 years ago and I was a completely different person. I had a newborn I had just received an email from the CLPNA that my nursing license was expired due to inactivity...a choice I made but seeing the email come through made it REAL. I felt a little lost. Sad even. No self confidence.
Of course my newborn kept me very busy for the first few months but I really needed something for myself. So I picked up my guitar...that I purchased around 6 years earlier and never learned to play...and taught myself how to play. Fast forward to today and I’m pretty darn good! Which surprised me. I was always a quitter, if something was hard I was out. I had to really push myself to learn guitar. It is HARD!! But I did it. I wasn’t going to be a quitter anymore. I was going to show my kids that if you want something you have to WORK for it! It takes hours and hours of practice. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Learning how to play guitar filled the urge for something more for a while But then I started to think about a career. What am I going to be when I grow up? 😂 I’m 35.
I took a lot of classes to try and get some inspiration! I knew I wanted to do something creative. I was craving a huge change. Amongst the classes I took such as sewing and woodworking I watched 100’s of YouTube tutorials on re finishing furniture, beading, upholstery, and Weaving which lead to some mediocre crafts and unfinished projects. Nothing really stuck.
I always thought of the beauty industry...I loved cosmology class in high school so why not?
I started at my gf’s salon..check it out @the_factory_hair_body as a hair tech and took the lashing course in June 2018.
Today I have my own home based business lashing and am apprenticing for Hair. I am happy. I am learning everyday and finding my confidence once again!
My new found drive to learn and grow is what’s getting me through the aches and pains of starting a business and learning ALL the new things that come along with it! And also let’s just say it to say it Lashing is HARD!! But again that light at the end of the tunnel...I can see it ✌🏻
#driven #alwayslearning #alwaysgrowing #bossbabe
16 hours ago
- My most serious face to show of my lash 🤣❤️❤️
18 hours ago
- Is it a coincidence that #Calgary seems to breed a bunch of amazingly talented lash stylists?
This 📸 by the @the_lashery 🇨🇦
18 hours ago
- Booking your hair appointment is now easier than ever with my new online app 🤩
You can book ,reschedule or cancel your appointment yourself on it ! •
Email reminder are sent prior to your appointment so no reason for no show 😙
If you don't see fit with your schedular, come back every week and refresh as there can be date that come up ( calendar is open only 50 days in advance ) to avoid people booking to far ahead --------------------------------------------- For new client , there is a online consultation done also directly on the app , i will only contact you if i have further questions or if i don't think i can do what you ask , if you don't hear from me , everything is set , so take first the time to read my website to know what i don't do ect... https://beautyinkajehaircolorist.com/ ,
and then put as much informations as you can there and mostly don't lie 😜💗 LINK IN MY BIO
19 hours ago
- My work , my art , my passion 💗💗
19 hours ago