Latest #encouragement Posts
- Be there with our Father.
2 minutes ago
- Join me on my ATI facebook page tomorrow 8pm GMT for my Facebook live session and on Instagram too.
Title: DANCING IN THE RAIN & LEARNING TO RIDE STORMS
The poster on the left hangs in my homemade gym. I haven't used the space in a long while. As I started the treadmill I looked up and read the poster again. Not sure why I put it there in that room when I first set it up. But today I definitely know it brought me some #encouragement and #inspiration .
I have learn't to enjoy my life through challenges but i know there are many others doing the same so join me let's share notes tomorrow evening.
I hope to get hold of some pics to share too.
Here is the link to my ATI page www.facebook.com/aspiretransforminspire1 if you wiukd like to visit abd like my page.
Have a lovely evening and great start to the week x
#youareawesome #overcomer #overcomelimits #aspiretransforminspire #dancingintherain #lovinglife #facebooklive #instagramlive #coachingforsuccess #wellness #brave #courage #messageofhope
4 minutes ago
- This 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼 inspires me... after meeting so many great Lash Stylists at LASHOff I witnessed a group of people all encouraging each other and building up a family of friends while doing it! My new goal is to help encourage, motivate and inspire other people to show you can reach any goals as long as you don’t give up and keep trying... what inspires you???
5 minutes ago
- -Isaiah 2:4
What a beautiful, strong promise to hold on to in a world like this.
6 minutes ago
- You are strong.
8 minutes ago
- Hey all! So the past couple of days have been a bit hard for me. Valentine’s day was the beginning of it all. (Nausea, lightheaded, fatigue, loss of appetite). Not a fun time I tell ya. My nutrition was horrible that day and I was feeling the long lasting effects or so I thought.
My natural mind was rationalizing my sudden bout of symptoms. I ate too much refined foods. I had too much sugar. I had too much carbs. (Because my normal nutrition does not include that stuff). But when yesterday came and the fatigue was really setting in, my husband pointed something out to me. Maybe this is spiritual. Because it’s 2 days later and I’m still feeling so run down. My response was huh, I don’t think so. I mean I have been doing my daily prayer/devo time with God so wouldn’t I know?
The answer would be, I would know if I wasn’t so focused on finding a natural cause.
Today I was still tired, getting out of bed was an effort. BUT I was determined to have my alone time with the Lord. After praying for about 10 minutes, I was feeling a bit discouraged. Then I heard the Lord say “just be in my presence. No talking, no praying, no trying to hear me. I’m here. Just enjoy my presence.” So I did. After about another 20 minutes he asked me what His word says about me.
I started confessing every single scripture that I knew about strength, healing, the blood of Jesus, my inheritance, more than once. Every time I confessed I felt renewed. I felt stronger and my confession got louder! I was feeling the strength rising up from within me. This weight being removed.
This whole time I was focused on finding a natural cause when it was spiritual all along. The enemy is sneaky like that. He will use anything he can in this natural world to blind you from the spiritual one. That’s why every thing I tried to do in the natural was not helping.
My renewal came from confessing the Word. So if you find you may be battling something like I did, go to the Word, not WebMd 😬. Happy Sunday y’all! #encouragement #faith #confesstheword #renewedbytheWord #notbytheworld #thegreatphysicianisnotwebmd
9 minutes ago
- When I eat sugar, my depression tends to spike, my body feels sluggish and my brain doesn't tend to work as efficiently. So, I am giving my body and my brain a gift of a werk without sweets. No candy, dessert, sodas, etc.
Its damn near impossible to avoid all sugar (fruit has sugar for example), but I can cut out the obvious sources.
If you wanna fast with me, I encourage you to do it! A werk may be a long time if you don't typically do this. Feel free to give yourself smaller goals to start out with. Maybe only fast for a day for example.
Remind yourself that fasting is a gift from you yo yourself.
#levelupandcreate #levelup #LUAC #encouragement #antisugar #healthier
10 minutes ago