Latest #eyeshadowlook Posts
- 💙 MY FIRST PICTORIAL 💙
Look inspired by @brittnymakeup
1. Pack on any blue color that you have and then blend out the edges carefully, but don't blend to far out since you'll need the space for
the other colors.
2. Take any green color that you have and blend it on top of that blue color and then blend it above as well.
3. Now repeat the previous step by blending a yellow color on top of that green color to connect the colors. When you're done with that you make sure that you also blend that yellow color above the green color so get rid of any harsh and unblended lines.
4. Repeat the first step and connect that blue color with the finished look on top.
5. Pack and blend that green color on top of that blue as well as you begin blending above it.
6. Now connect everything, pack on that yellow color on the green one and blend your way above it. Make sure that you don't leave it unblended.
7. Now it's time to clean up them lines, pick up any concealer that you have together with a smal and flat concealer brush. Make your way up from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner.
8. Set your concealer with any color you like, I choose one in the same shade as my concealer.
9. Finish your look with some mascara, lashes and some highlighter on that brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
U S E D P R O D U C T S ____________________________________
@beautybaycom EYN Bright Matte Palette
@plouise_makeup_academy Base (Shade 0.5)
@anastasiabeverlyhills DIP BROW Pomade (Soft Brown & Medium Brown)
@nyxcosmetics Control Freak Eyebrow Gel
@deciem The Ordinary Coverage Foundation
@anastasiabeverlyhills Amrezy Highlighter
#abhamrezy #amrezyhighlighter #juviasplace #magicpalette
#abhbrows #bbdaretoshare #beautybay #eynbrightmattepalette #eynpalette #anastasiabeverlyhills #pictorial
#muafam #muamafia #discovermuas #makeupinspo #muas #underratedmuas #eyeshadowlook #eyeshadowpalettes
@jfrse @kicks.se @cocopanda_sverige
20 minutes ago
- idk this is old now
1 hour ago