Latest #f52grams Posts
- Gluten-free chocolate donuts #vegan by @nm_meiyee 🍩
Recipe makes 6 good size donuts
1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour, sifted @earthnutri
1/4 cup fine cane sugar or granulated sugar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup plant milk
2 1/2 tbsp applesauce
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
Preheat the oven to 180c. Spray donut pan with coconut oil baking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, milk, coconut oil, applesauce and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined, don’t overmix.
Add batter to a piping bag, and pipe it in.
Bake donuts for 12-15 minuets. Remove donuts from oven and let cool.
For the chocolate glaze:
150g sugar free dark chocolate
1 tbsp coconut oil
Prepare the chocolate glaze. Add coconut oil to melt coconut and in mix well. Wait until chocolate has cooled down a little. Dip the cooled donuts into the chocolate (double-dip if you want a thicker glaze). Enjoy! .
#vegan #whatveganseat #plantbased #foodporn #onthetable #veganfood #veganism #foodstyling #foodporn #igfood #healthyfood #food #breakfast #superfood #veganfoodshare #foodie #love #foodphotography #foodpics #chocolate #dessertporn #instagram
#beautifulcuisines #f52grams #feedfeed #healthybreakfast #fitfood #bestofvegan #cleaneating #picoftheday #instagood @beautifulcuisines @thefeedfeed @letscookvegan
54 seconds ago
- An anti Valentine’s Day order 💔
1 minute ago
- Cauliflower Gnocchi in a Mushroom Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce with Italian Sausage
No joke.... this might be one of the best things I’ve ever made! Started off by using @traderjoes Cauliflower Gnocchi and I popped that in the air fryer and sprayed with some Olive oil. Then I let that cook for 12 minutes at 400 shaking every few minutes. -
Alfredo sauce consisted of some Butter, Shallot, Garlic, Cream, Parmigiana Reggiani, Peccorino Romano, White Pepper, Black Pepper, and salt. I added into the sauce the sautéed Mushrooms, Red Pepper, and @applegate Sweet Italian Sausage.
I tossed my Gnocchi in and seriously went to foodie Heaven! Let me know if you want me to post the full recipe with the step by step directions for this!
Hope you guys have a badass weekend ahead! Love you all! 😃🙏
2 minutes ago
- these chopped veggies just looked really good and i wanted to let you know
3 minutes ago
- I like to stay home in the evenings and how I relax is with a good podcast, a warm coffee and snacks of course. Sometimes it’s good to just have quiet time to myself or even snuggling on the couch with a good classic movie. Enjoying all that time to ourselves before Baby E arrives. Even reading The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well by Meik Wiking gave me some inspiration to get through this cold week and enjoy it as much as possible.
One thing that is hard for me is being away from my phone and disconnecting. I am on my phone constantly and its always at arms length. With the 2019 #FordEscape Titanium that we had for the week - Apple Car Play makes it very convenient to keep my setting on my phone and customize my entertainment options when on the road. If anyone calls or texts me, I get notified hands-free. It’s more important than ever just in case the doctor calls as I hate missing calls because getting a hold of them again is a pain. A great way to stay connected while making sure I adhere to traffic laws.
What are your favourite indoor activities to stay calm and relaxed?
@fordcanada #partner #sponsored #hygge #hyggelife #Vancouverfoodie #vancouvereats #f52grams #vancityeats #eatfamous #dishedvan #buzzfeedfood #feedfeed #yvr #yvrfoodie #yvrfood #yvreats #yvreat #nom #instafood #food #foodie #foods #foodstagram #foodblogger #foodphotography #foodpics #foodpic
6 minutes ago
- Date night at Bavel (same owners as Bestia) Duck hummus, grilled prawns with tzatziki, slow roasted lamb neck schwarma
6 minutes ago
- I'm so lucky to have such an awesome Japanese restaurant right in my neighborhood to satisfy my cravings. It's no secret @rokusushi serves up some of the freshest sashimi in town! 💯 Tonight's Deluxe Assorted Sashimi was exceptional. 👌🏻 Every piece was super fresh and delectable! 😍Of course we couldn't pass up on my favorite melt-in-your-mouth Negitoro Roll as well as their feature Baby Yellowtail Sashimi.
#yycsbest #yyceats #yycfood #yycliving #japanesefood #sashimi #sushi #rokusushi #sushilove #sofresh
7 minutes ago
- • Mango chicken lettuce wraps •
8 minutes ago