Latest #healthcare Posts
- PUMPKIN 🎃 SOUP
Sumptuous, filling, healthy, low in calories. ( Only 70 calories in a bowl )
Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A & the fibre in it helps keep you feeling full longer and it helps if you are on a weight loss program. You also get your dose of vitamin C & E. Vitamin A, C & E are powerful antioxidants that help you fight free radicals, giving you a youthful glow and also keep diseases at bay.
PUMPKIN 🎃 SOUP RECIPE
Pumpkin 100 gm
2 cloves garlic
1 small piece cinnamon (optional)
1tea spoon ghee or oil
Salt and peppers
250 ml water
In a pressure cooker put 1 teaspoon oil. Add onion, garlic & cinnamon & sauté 2-3 minutes. Add cut pieces of pumpkin and sauté 5minutes. Let 3 whistles go. Blend it well using a hand blender. Add salt and pepper.
Your sumptuous, filling, healthy low calorie pumpkin soup is ready.
#pumpkin #pumpkinrecipes #pumpkinsoup #healthylifestyle #loveyourself #happy #weightloss #weightlossideas #weightlossrecipes #weightlosschallenge #weightlossgoals #recipes #healthyrecipes #diet #dietplan #dieting #healthcare
3 minutes ago
- And so it begins. JVS Strategies is a new healthcare consulting firm dedicated to helping you find the right solution for your practice, health system, or program. With experience in academic health systems, pediatric hospitals, and private practice , we offer solutions tailored to your needs that put patients, quality, and improved access at the center of what we do. Want more info? Click the email above. We’re here to help.
8 minutes ago
- Happy birthday Ralph!! 🎂 🎁 🍰
10 minutes ago
- Ultrasound is used to create an image of internal body structures such as tendons, muscles, joints, blood vessels, and internal organs, aiming to find source of a disease or to exclude pathology.
Most ultrasound examinations are painless and easily tolerated by patients. These are usually completed within 30 minutes, although more extensive exams may take upto an hour.
Know more at http://gilbertcenter.net/services/general-ultrasound/
Book Appointments: http://gilbertcenter.net/book-an-appointment/
#Health #Healthcare #Ultrasound #Services #Appointment #checkup
11 minutes ago
- A glass of red wine a day is good for you. A number of studies have found this, but a recent one found that the polyphenols (a type of antioxidant) in green tea, red wine and olives may also help protect you against breast cancer. It’s thought that the antioxidants help protect you from environmental carcinogens such as passive tobacco smoke.
#healthcare #healthissue #weightloss #everythinghealth
12 minutes ago
- Halo Sobat Sehat, agar terhindar dari keracunan gas karbon monoksida dalam mobil, berikut ini adalah beberapa tips agar aman dari racun ac mobil :
1. Periksalah secara berkala sistem pembuangan mobil untuk menghindari kebocoran karena sedikit saja ada bocor pada sistem pembuangan dapat menyebabkan gas beracun karbonmonoksida masuk ke dalam mobil yang membuat seluruh penumpang yang berada di dalam mobil keracunan.
2. Jangan menyalakan AC pada saat mobil berada di ruang tertutup dan semua jendela ditutup.
3. Setelah mobil dijalankan jangan langsung menyalakan AC, akan tetapi bukalah terlebih dahulu jendela mobil agar udara di dalam bisa tergantikan dengan udara yang lebih segar. Setelah itu, barulah tutup jendela dan Anda pun bisa menyalakan AC.
4. Jangan beristirahat di dalam mobil dalam keadaan AC masih menyala dan semua jendela mobil tertutup rapat.
#tips #trick #car #airconditioner #ac #poison #racun #karbonmonoksida #polusi #healthylife #keephealthy #kesehatan #healthcare #healthcarechanel #medishophealthcarechannel #medishopindonesiasehat
15 minutes ago
- You might glance at this and say, well those are symptoms everyone has you hippy unscientific shill, but if you actually know biochemistry you’d know that those minerals are needed in many reactions throughout the body. Many chronic diseases can be linked to a mineral deficiency, don’t overthink it it’s easy. If your car runs out of gas, oil, power steering fluid, brake fluid, battery power....what happens? You get the idea. We actually need 90 essential nutrients everyday. Essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. However these minerals are lacking in the US, largely due to how we get our foods. Processed foods either don’t have it or are fortified with it, but you really might be better off eating the cardboard instead of the plastic covered treat inside. Just eat real food, from mostly plants, whey protein is a simple way to get extra protein. Also find a good supplement that contains all 90 nutrients. Off the top of my head, youngevity has a pack with all 90. Minerals are present in different locations in soil around the world, so you really do have to supplement for it. Do you see a trend here? Eat real food, get all your nutrients, exercise, get adjusted, and I’m almost certain you can live life without relying on medications and having 4 different specialists.
#alternativemedicine #healthcare #health #weightloss #inspiration #motivation #holistic #fitness #healthylifestyle #healthyfood #holistichealth #wholistichealth #naturopathicmedicine #chiropractic #functionalmedicine #food #healthyfood #doctor #life #lifestyle #wellness #meditation #wholistichealth #follow #followme #picoftheday #ayurveda #homeopathy #naturopathy
17 minutes ago
- Besides the soothing warmth of steam on the face during illness, there are two additional benefits worth noting, especially when you add herbs to the mix:
Steam is often used in spas as part of a facial treatment. Facial steams are touted for their ability to open pores, soften skin and improve circulation.
I’ve used herbal steams for years for their ability to sooth coughing and congestion during illness. I often add dried herbs to the mix for additional benefits.
Inhaling steam can help loosen congestion and offer relief from coughing. If I catch a cold, I often do an herbal face steam before bed to help me sleep.
HERBAL FACE STEAM INGREDIENTS
a large pot of some type (or a large bowl and tea kettle)
1 tablespoon each of desired herbs: thyme, rosemary, basil, oregano, peppermint, eucalyptus, lavender, etc
2 large towels
HERBAL FACE STEAM INSTRUCTIONS
Remove lid and check temperature of steam to make sure it isn’t too hot for your face. Lean over the pot and cover head with a towel to create a tent, letting as little air escape as possible.
Slowly breathe in the steam for up to 10 minutes. When finished, pour out the liquid and herbs in the pot (never reuse!) and thoroughly wash the pot. For skin benefits, I also like to wipe my face with a 50/50 mix of apple cider vinegar and water after a face steam to tone skin and remove anything that has loosened from the pores.
--- follow @plantifulfacts
--- follow @plantifulfacts
👁️ Stay woke my friends.
#juicing #diy #didyouknowfacts #plantbased #anticancer #antiaging #healthcare #coldremedy #coldandfluseason #veganhealth #foodismedicine #holisticnutrition #herbalmedicine #plantbasediet #naturalremedy #healthybody #electricfood #herbs #herbalist #herbalremedy #herbalsteam #herbalfacialsteam #healthychoices #naturalremedies #naturalremedy
21 minutes ago