Latest #igfood Posts
- My brother got me this cute mini waffle maker for Christmas and I’m just not getting around to using it 🙈🤷🏼♀️ Safe to say it pops out the CUTESt lil waffle babies and I will be using this way more often 😂 used @birchbenders protein mix + @questnutrition salted caramel protein to amp em up a lil more and of course sprinkles bc why not? 🤷🏼♀️ Happy Sunday lovelies! 💕
2 minutes ago
- Had lunch @unionparkpizza yesterday. Pizza is good, and Joe is a friendly host/owner. Will definitely return the next time I'm in the South End
5 minutes ago
- It's the last week before @catersource so we are sharing sneak peeks for our presentation, "You're Going to Want to Eat Your Veggies!" Pictured above, we have a vegan version of the iconic Vietnamese dish, pho!
5 minutes ago
- BANANA C H I A PANCAKES
Sunday pancakes are a must around here so today I tried out the @fivesunsfoods chocho bean pancake recipe & here’s what I thought 👇🏻
I found the pancakes to be a little dense and chewier than regular flour pancakes but none the less great flavor! Love the idea of using chai tea packet spices to flavor the batter, SO GOOD! Wholesome simple ingredients make this dairy-free gluten-free pancake a weekend repeat 👍🏻
1/2 c buckwheat flour
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 c Chocho bean flour
1/4 c Coconut oil
1 c @califia coconut milk
Pinch of salt
2 bags chai tea cut open, reserve contents
2 bananas ———————
Place all ingredients in blender & blend until smooth. If too thick add 1/4-1/2 c more milk until smooth consistency.
Heat griddle over medium heat, lightly grease and add 2 tbsp batter for each pancake.
Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Drizzle maple syrup & peanut butter and top with berries.
6 minutes ago
- Stacks on Stacks on Stacks
📍: North Hampton, NH
8 minutes ago
- Now, this is a bowl you won’t want to share.
🔥Short Rib ‘Kung Pao’🔥 chili glazed, jasmine rice, brussels sprouts, carrots, green onions + peanuts.
9 minutes ago