Latest #lifestory Posts
- 499 - “When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure.”
- Alice Hoffman
18 minutes ago
- Tentang hal yang sejatinya bisa kita kerjakan, berfaedah mana....dikerjakan sendiri atau dikerjakan orang lain?. Begitu kira kira pertanyaan yg sering berkecamuk dlm hati dan pikiran saya jauh tahun sebelum sekarang. Membersamai anak anak sambil mencuci, memasak, nyapu, beberes dan seabrek pekerjaan rumah tangga yang kadang beres - kadang enggak, kadang sempurna kadang tidak, kadang lelah kadang enggak.
Dulu saya pikir dengan uang saya bisa membeli suatu "paket keberesan" melalui tangan tangan orang lain. Tapi saya baru tau nikmatnya melihat anak anak betah di rumah karena ibunya ada di rumah, rumahnya terasa nyaman, lebih senang makan di rumah ketimbang minta jajan fast food, bisa berganti pakaian bersih tiap hari untuk dipakai sekolah, ibadah, bermain dll, dan hati saya yang gak pernah sepi dari panggilan, rengekan, curhatan dan canda tawa mereka. .
Materi yang terkumpul mungkin tak sama dengan dulu, tapi nikmat nikmat penggantinya jauuuuh lebih berlimpah, maasyaaAllah. Dan tentu masih banyak ladang pahala di rumah petak sederhana ini yang terbuka lebar menunggu untuk digarap dan insyaaAllah tak ada habisnya ; mengaji bersama...sholat berjamaah...garap pelajaran bersama...life skill bersama dll.
Jadi kalau ada yang bertanya....nyesel gak sih berhenti kerja dan cuma jadi ibu rumah tangga? 😍😊😉.... .
O iya....kudapan pagi ini si lumpia rebung enak dari @lumpiarebungtantebrenk . Enak mana di kukus apa digoreng? 😘
28 minutes ago
- La mort est un longue métrage, la vie n'est qu'un teaser.
1 hour ago
- When I was 37, during an eye exam my optician casually pointed out, that I had unusually large pupils. They didn't react to light like they should have, and they were also flat, more of like asians than someone looking like north europian.
She chit chatted along the exam, making weird notices like "did you know people react subconsciously to body language, and pupil size is one of them" etc.
That made me go to the library and also google info about the body language and pupil sizes in different situations.
Could a teeny tiny part of my problem of not fitting in the society be somehow depentend on my pupils? Really? That sounded just plain stupid. But it also made weird sense, since I've had tens of peoples faces twist unpleasantly just few seconds after meeting me.
Either way, this still wouldn't help me fit in.
#reaction #bodylanguage #society #pupils #eyes #prejudgemental #prejudice #stupidpeople #depression #lifestory #wheniwas37 #me
2 hours ago
- When I was 25, I went back to school, to study at a university of applied scienses.
By that time I had already studied myself one profession, but been working on various jobs. I was careful at first and kept quiet for the first weeks. This un-characteristic behaviour abled me to even sit on the same lunch table with my co-students.
During one of those lunches one young woman, propably around 19 years old, asked from all of us in the table "would any of us have any spare female hygiene products to save her from sudden trouble?". Everyone went looking for their bags, but no-one seemed to be carrying any, so I said to her I had some slim pads if you'd like some.
She swiftly turned her head to me, looked at me with slight disgust on her face, and went "ewwww! No one but old grannies use stinking pads. I want a tampon!". As the others bursted out laughing I asked her why didn't she then ask specifically for a tampon, she just ignored me and laughed, face glowing with pleasure with her crowd. She just wanted to embarrass somebody, and I was the one who, again, took the bullet. I did nothing to deserve that kind of cruelty, like I had never before done anything to ignite mean behaviour. These true predators, psychopaths, narcissists, just take one look at a person like me and attack.
I then knew I would't have any friends during that 4 year education. And I didn't.
I remember the name of each and everyone who have ever done deliberate harm to me.
#iremember #bullied #ihatethosebitches #truepsychos #depression #lifestory #endviolence #wheniwas25
2 hours ago