Latest #makingnewmemories Posts
- Valentines Day this year was more special than any other year for us! Full of blessings & surrounded by True Love 👼🏼🥰♥️ #makingnewmemories 😊
6 hours ago
- Check out Funtasia Drogheda’s Twin Zip-line! 🤩Perfect for all thrill seekers! Our completely indoor Zip-line has you whizzing across the arcade floor at electrifying speeds, just don’t look down or you might get a fright! 😬
8 hours ago
- Missing my little buddy! So grateful for technology and video calls to stay connected while I am overseas! Makes work life that much more incredible as well with video chat availabilities where it is almost like you are present with clients in person. Grateful for each and every day being surrounded by so many amazing people!
#family #stayconnected #uncleduties
14 hours ago
- 4 weeks of being a trio 👨👩👧
15 hours ago
- Today I brought the kids back to my old stomping ground. Haven't been here for 10 years 😳 ... it feels super weird tbh.
But all the same, it is nice to drive around with them and point out places that hold special memories for me. They feel like they "get me more" (says the 12 yr old)....cuuuuuute!
#reminiscing #makingnewmemories #stillsobeautiful
18 hours ago
- “Food is not just eating energy, it’s an experience” - Guy Fieri 🦌 #feedingtime #makingnewmemories #meetthelocals .
• NARA PARK • 🇯🇵 Oh deer, where do I even start ? These furry four-legged wanders are protected and viewed as sacred animals to the Japanese and their culture. Nara is just under an hour train ride from Kyoto making it the perfect day trip ! One thing that is synonymous with this sleepy cultural village is their deers 🦌🦌🦌! These guys are full of personality and always up for getting up close and personal to visitors when there’s some cookies involved 🤩.
🌟FINDING THEM🌟 from the station, it’s about 10-15minute walk to Nara Park. There you will find these guys and their gang roaming around or lazying in the sun☀️! .
🌟DEER FEEDING TIP🌟 there’s two spots around Nara where an obachan 👵🏻 or ojichan 👴🏻 will be at a table with special made deer crackers for sale for a couple of Japanese yen.Grab a couple of these then start feeding one deer and soon find yourself surrounded! The deers will come up to you and bow to you for food 😉! .
🌟WHAT TO WEAR🌟These guys have a tendency to get personal and intimate with the people who are feeding them. So wear clothing that is not precious and you don’t mind getting covered in deer fluids 😂. I would also recommend wearing something long to cover your legs as some do get a bit impatient and will give you a bit of a nudge with their head, horns or teeth 🙈! But happy feeding ! .
#narapark #narajapan #nara #explorejapan #japandiaries #travelblogger #traveldiary #culturalexperience #visitjapanau #travellinglife #travelguide #traveltip #offthebeatenpath #hiddengems #mustsee #travelholic #traveldifferently #wanderlust #travelmoments #japan_focus #japanculture #japan_vacations
21 hours ago
- *I will most likely post on our 6 month milestone too....🤷🏻♀️ but, I just wanted recognize all the strong mamas out there raising these babies. Wether you breastfeed, formula feed, single, married, divorced ... WHATEVER. Celebrate yourself every single day because you are stronger than you think !! I am still in shock that we’ve made it this far in our breastfeeding journey and I’m not going to lie, I’m totally patting myself on the back. I’m so proud of myself for the things I have overcome and accomplished in the last year and it is ALL because of this little boy ! Myles, you are mommy’s EVERYTHING and I would not trade you for the world. ❤️ #mylesavery #makingnewmemories #breastfeeding #normalizebreastfeeding #allyouneedislove #snapchat
15 February, 2019