Latest #mealpreponfleek Posts
- Want to know why you should give HCG injections and meal plan a try?
2 hours ago
- Follow us (@simplyfitsociety) for more⠀
GRAIN FREE POKE BOWL with a SPICY MANGO CASHEW SAUCE to celebrate Monday. If you caught my stories this was dinner the other night...splurged on some fresh tuna from @wholefoods and it was perfect! Reminded me of summer days to be honest...Though Boston is supposed to get snow tomorrow so summer dreams might be far off! How was your weekend?! PS check my stories for an awesome giveaway!⠀
Deets: Arugula, cilantro lime cauliflower rice (sauté cauliflower rice in some coconut oil, add salt, coconut aminos and lime zest and toss some cilantro in at the end), cabbage, carrots, avocado, English peas, jalapeños, fresh tuna (marinated in 2 teaspoons sesame oil, 1 tablespoon coconut aminos and a couple squeezes lime juice, and this sauce: 1 mango (chopped into pieces), 1/4 cup @georgiagrinders cashew butter, 3 tablespoons hot sauce (I used @sietefoods traditional sauce) and 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos (blend and add water for thinner consistency).
3 hours ago
- Follow us (@simplyfitrecipes) for more⠀
I use regular potatoes just as much as sweet potatoes in my meals and often get comments on how regular potatoes are bad for you. It always makes me chuckle. They are essentially equal on a macronutrient level. They are great in moderation and have plenty of nutrients in them as well!! . EDIT: The vitamin c in potatoes should be 19.7 MILLIGRAMS not grams .⠀
Has any food had as much of a glow up as sweet potatoes in this new era of health and wellness? I don’t think so. It feels like before the internet and social media became popular sweet potatoes were only eaten in pie form with lots of marshmallows on thanksgiving day. I don’t remember ever eating sweet potatoes as a regular part of my diet growing up and I never ate them when I had dinner at friends houses either. Whoever runs PR for sweet potatoes deserves a raise cause that guy is a genius. Sweet potatoes are exponentially higher in vitamin A than regular potatoes but that’s about it. The nutritional difference otherwise is not all that different. .⠀
Regular potatoes get such a bad rap because of how they are portrayed by many in today’s nutrition climate. Potatoes are associated with French Fries and potato chips where sweet potatoes are commonly seen as the whole tuber. Of course potatoes that are highly processed and fried in heavily oxidized oils to make them ultra palatable are going to be bad for you. They are super easy to over eat because they taste so good! Go boil a regular potato and try to eat the whole thing. You’ll probably feel full after you’re done. There have been some really cool studies done on the satiety levels of food. They compare different foods on a calorie for calorie basis and give it a score for how satiating it is compared to white bread. White bread has a satiety index of 100. Boiled potatoes scored higher than any other food tested at 323, more than 3 times more filling than white bread. For reference the least satiating food tested were croissants at 43 😇. It’s an interesting area of study in terms of how it can relate to obesity and weight loss.
3 hours ago
- Baked Shrimp Scampi on the Classic Menu! Our members have loved this one! It’s so easy!! ->> meal plans in bio
3 hours ago
- When you buy a food scale and are shocked at the actual portions. 2/3 a cup of pasta and 1/2 cup bolognese sauce. The shocker was how much 5oz of cheese actually is! #mealplanning #comfortfood #healthyportions
3 hours ago
- Happy Friday friends! It’s been a cold and rainy week in NC, so I made comfort food last Sunday (chili, spaghetti bolognese, and a couple quiches). Heating up the last of the bolognese now, and it smells so good! Also, does anyone else brew a fresh pot of coffee to get thru bedtime?! #mealplanning #comfortfood #winter #coffee
5 hours ago
- Often we start a diet, and we think just because everything is labeled “low fat”, “no trans fat” and other misleading ways that it’s fair game! A lot of these labels are misleading because it can be labeled “only 130 cal” but it doesn’t tell you there’s 3 servings on the bag. You end up thinking you had a 130 cal snack and end up eating almost 400 cal!
This is why it’s easier to focus on eating healthy Whole Foods like fruits and vegetables more than processed foods when maintaining a low calorie diet. Getting a meal guide that’s easy to follow with foods you enjoy will make things easier for you to achieve your journey. You’d already know what your menu will look like for the next week, no guessing on measurements, what condiments were used, nothing.
Having a sort of blueprint to this fitness life will make things so much easier. You will have more time to enjoy life and not feel like working out and eating healthy is a chore or feel trapped in a cycle of defeat.
SOON I will be launching my website, with meal prep guides specially made for beginners. They can be customized for your taste and macro needs!
7 Day Morning Recharge Challenge also coming soon! A free challenge that offers workouts that require no weights, and are designed to rev up your metabolism!
#rosyfitness #healthyfood #food #mealprep #mealprepguide #sundaymealprep #mealpreponfleek #personaltrainer #caloriecounting #caloriedeficit #bronxtrainer #onlinecoach #womensfitness #healthtips #boxfitness #boxfitnutrition
6 hours ago
- On the menu this week🍽 Our creamy cape cod chicken salad bowl🥙with a side of organic baby carrots, cucumbers, and #organic multigrain quinoa chips😋. Check out our other menu items in our highlights, they change every week! As always feel free to contact us if you have any questions! #jessesfitmeals 💪
7 hours ago
- Not planning for success is planning for failure.
I dont like being that black and white about it, but in a way it is. On Friday and Saturday I need to go into the office for work and I dont have time to make myself lunch during my lunch break. If I dont already have something made up I will just reach for whatever is handy and close by. Last night I made tacos for dinner and made an extra portion for my lunch today.
This "extra" was not any extra effort. It doesnt take longer for 20 slices of sweet potatoes to cook on the oven as it does for 10. The chicken pieces in the pan cooked in 7 minutes regardless of if I had 2 portions or 4 portions (just get a bigger pan to hold it all). In total it was just 2 extra minutes of me putting the tacos together in my Tupperware so that I could just heat them up with little effort.
Do you meal prep?? What are your go to tips? Anything products or tricks you have that you swear by? Drip that knowledge below!! 👇👇👇
10 hours ago
- Shed several pounds of unwanted belly fat in as little as 21 days, without starving yourself or doing hours of intense cardio using the 21 Day Flat Belly Fix System. (LINK IN BIO)
11 hours ago
- Chewy cookie sandwiches anyone? 💁♀️
Going into the weekend sinking my teeth into these delicious, soft cookie sandwiches! Best part, refined sugar and gluten free 😍 recipe will be posted soon, so stay tune ❤️ butttt if you’re looking for some weekend baking ideas, head on over to the link in my bio 🙆♀️
Have a gorgeous weekend 🤩
11 hours ago