Search Hashtag & User

#nutrition Instagram Story & Photos & Videos

nutrition - 38.2m posts

Latest #nutrition Posts

  • *Balance*
    -
    Such a key component in our lives, that we tend to overlook. Creating balance in our lives is what will keep us whole. -
    For instance, an area of balance in my life is balancing out the types of workouts/movement I do throughout the week. One day for HIIT, one day for heavy cardio, one day for weight lifting, one day for yoga, one day for plyometrics, triometrics or some other challenge, and one day for bootcamp! I leave one day in there for rest or stretch. That’s how I personally keep my movement in balance throughout the week!
    -

    As a mother, creating a balance between being a mom and being ME, is something I know i have to work on. I don’t make enough time for myself and I tend to throw myself entirely into the needs of my children. And while I’m grateful to be with them each day, we all need time to rejuvenate, recharge and have time for our own self. So I admit that, that is absolutely a work in progress 🙂 -
    With nutrition I eat to fuel my body 85% of the time. The other 15% is for GUILT FREE splurging. Yesterday was Valentine’s Day, and I absolutely ate truffles and cake, and I am joyful for that balance!!
    -
    If you are seeking nutritional balance and learning how to correctly fuel your body, join me for my mini virtual Healing Workshop on March 2!!
    -
    -
    #holisticwellnesscoach #holistic #wellness #coach #nutrition #fitness #faith #mindbodysoul #prayer #boymom #girlmom #allaboutfamily
  • *Balance*
-
Such a key component in our lives, that we tend to overlook. Creating balance in our lives is what will keep us whole. -
For instance, an area of balance in my life is balancing out the types of workouts/movement I do throughout the week. One day for HIIT, one day for heavy cardio, one day for weight lifting, one day for yoga, one day for plyometrics, triometrics or some other challenge, and one day for bootcamp! I leave one day in there for rest or stretch. That’s how I personally keep my movement in balance throughout the week!
-

As a mother, creating a balance between being a mom and being ME, is something I know i have to work on. I don’t make enough time for myself and I tend to throw myself entirely into the needs of my children. And while I’m grateful to be with them each day, we all need time to rejuvenate, recharge and have time for our own self. So I admit that, that is absolutely a work in progress 🙂 -
With nutrition I eat to fuel my body 85% of the time. The other 15% is for GUILT FREE splurging. Yesterday was Valentine’s Day, and I absolutely ate truffles and cake, and I am joyful for that balance!!
-
If you are seeking nutritional balance and learning how to correctly fuel your body, join me for my mini virtual Healing Workshop on March 2!!
-
-
#holisticwellnesscoach #holistic #wellness #coach #nutrition #fitness #faith #mindbodysoul #prayer #boymom #girlmom #allaboutfamily
  •  0  0 9 seconds ago
  • Food for the soul 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️😌😌😋😋 Reece was like what do u want for breakfast and I was like......Gluten-free & sugar-free CREPES!! with banana, bacon, yogurt, maple syrup!! My favorite!! And finish off with berries, yogurt, maple syrup.... The best.
    This meal is all part of our nutritional plan, if u think yea I could eat that, then comment "hell yes" below 😉
    #crepe #food #nutrition #fatloss #health #goodfood #foodforthesoul #delish
  • Food for the soul 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️😌😌😋😋 Reece was like what do u want for breakfast and I was like......Gluten-free & sugar-free CREPES!! with banana, bacon, yogurt, maple syrup!! My favorite!! And finish off with berries, yogurt, maple syrup.... The best. 
This meal is all part of our nutritional plan, if u think yea I could eat that, then comment "hell yes" below 😉 
#crepe #food #nutrition #fatloss #health #goodfood #foodforthesoul #delish
  •  0  0 13 seconds ago
  • Just a reminder - you have magic inside you! •
    We all do!

    So go a little crazy and
    overestimate people, embrace optimism and break out of your routine a little! •
    #begreat
    Photo: Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash
  • Just a reminder - you have magic inside you! •
We all do!
•
So go a little crazy and 
overestimate people, embrace optimism and break out of your routine a little! •
#begreat •
Photo: Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash
  •  1  1 56 seconds ago
  • That weekend binge could be seriously slowing you down from your goal to get lean.
  • That weekend binge could be seriously slowing you down from your goal to get lean.
  •  2  1 1 minute ago
  • I love that you can make halal #keto 😍
  • I love that you can make halal #keto 😍
  •  1  1 1 minute ago
  • Eating fat is crucial to your health (gasp!). I'm sure you're familiar with the old saying that eating fat will make you fat, stemming from the fat-free craze of the 1970s. For decades (and even still, arguably) we've been afraid of eating fat. Ironically, ever since the fat-free fad occurred, we keep getting more overweight as a population than ever before.
    The truth is eating healthy fats is absolutely imperative to our brain health, and we must be doing it on a daily basis. Lack of these healthy fats can cause our brains to feel foggy, have problems with attention, and poor memory.
    Healthy fats include avocado, fatty fish, olive oil, and nuts, to name a few. Our brains need these healthy fats to function correctly and fitting them into our daily diets can be really simple.
    What's your favorite source of healthy fats?
    #
    #digestion #leakygut #leakyguthealing #nutrition #digestivehealth #balanceyourdigestion #gut #guthealth
  • Eating fat is crucial to your health (gasp!). I'm sure you're familiar with the old saying that eating fat will make you fat, stemming from the fat-free craze of the 1970s. For decades (and even still, arguably) we've been afraid of eating fat. Ironically, ever since the fat-free fad occurred, we keep getting more overweight as a population than ever before. 
The truth is eating healthy fats is absolutely imperative to our brain health, and we must be doing it on a daily basis. Lack of these healthy fats can cause our brains to feel foggy, have problems with attention, and poor memory. 
Healthy fats include avocado, fatty fish, olive oil, and nuts, to name a few. Our brains need these healthy fats to function correctly and fitting them into our daily diets can be really simple. 
What's your favorite source of healthy fats?
#
#digestion #leakygut #leakyguthealing #nutrition #digestivehealth #balanceyourdigestion #gut #guthealth
  •  0  0 2 minutes ago