Search Hashtag & User

#owner Instagram Story & Photos & Videos

owner - 996k posts

Latest #owner Posts

  • От слов - к делу!
    Стая общими усилиями продолжает стерилизовать животных города.
    Благодаря неравнодушным людям проведена такая важная операция.
    Жанна(Жуля) из Владимирского, куратор Анатолий. Организация операции "ШАНС" ВРЕМЕННЫЙ ПРИЮТ_ПЕРЕДЕРЖКА ДЛЯ БЕЗДОМНЫХ ЖИВОТНЫХ НА ВРЕМЯ ЛЕЧЕНИЯ Елена Пылова. Оперировали в ветеринарной клинике «Бест», чек прилагаю, 628, 93 гривны.
    Благодарим всех, кто поддерживает стерилизацию животных города! Стая будет оплачивать по возможности курируемых или домашних животных.
    Друзья Стаи! Спасибо вам за такую возможность! Я мечтала стерилизовать!
    Есть небольшая очередь, спасибо за такие важные решения!
  • От слов - к делу! 
Стая общими усилиями продолжает стерилизовать животных города. 
Благодаря неравнодушным людям проведена такая важная операция. 
Жанна(Жуля) из Владимирского, куратор Анатолий. Организация операции "ШАНС" ВРЕМЕННЫЙ ПРИЮТ_ПЕРЕДЕРЖКА ДЛЯ БЕЗДОМНЫХ ЖИВОТНЫХ НА ВРЕМЯ ЛЕЧЕНИЯ Елена Пылова. Оперировали в ветеринарной клинике «Бест», чек прилагаю, 628, 93 гривны. 
Благодарим всех, кто поддерживает стерилизацию животных города! Стая будет оплачивать по возможности курируемых или домашних животных. 
Друзья Стаи! Спасибо вам за такую возможность! Я мечтала стерилизовать!
Есть небольшая очередь, спасибо за такие важные решения!
  •  10  1 11 minutes ago
  • Robert Kraft, the owner of the NFL’s New England Patriots, is accused of illegally soliciting sex as part an investigation into human trafficking at a massage parlor in Jupiter, Florida #newenglandpatriots #robertkraft #nfl
  • Robert Kraft, the owner of the NFL’s New England Patriots, is accused of illegally soliciting sex as part an investigation into human trafficking at a massage parlor in Jupiter, Florida #newenglandpatriots #robertkraft #nfl
  •  3  1 11 minutes ago
  • Damn Mr. Kraft AKA the real Mr.White Folks #patriots #owner
  • Damn Mr. Kraft AKA the real Mr.White Folks #patriots #owner
  •  3  0 24 minutes ago
  • Лидер @avi.wr 👑
    🎶Tinashe - Throw a fit. 💓
    Choreography : @agusha.lz 🖤
    Строго не судите 💋
    #owner #avi
  • Лидер @avi.wr 👑
🎶Tinashe - Throw a fit. 💓
Choreography : @agusha.lz 🖤
Строго не судите 💋 
#owner  #avi
  •  5  1 26 minutes ago
  • YOUR MIND IS A WHOLE OTHER WORLD! 🗺THAT THING U POSSESS IS SO FUKING POWERFUL ITS SAD TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T TALK TO THEMSELVES! 🗣
    .
    CALL ME CRAZY BUT I HOLD FULL BLOWN CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF N WE FIGURE SHIT OUT! TOGETHER❗ALWAYS! 💯
    .
    ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY TIMES U CAME UP WITH AN IDEA, (YOURSELF, IN YOUR MIND) AND AS SOON AS U TOLD SOMEONE ELSE THEY SAID "YOU'RE CRAZY" OR "THAT'S A HELL OF A GOOD IDEA ITS JUST IMPOSSIBLE"!
    .
    POW! 💥 A BLOW TO YOUR GENIUS AND ALL U DO IS... LAUGH N AGREE...AND JUST LIKE THAT 💨 YOUR IDEA VANISHES INTO THIN AIR NEVER TO BE THOUGHT OF AGAIN!
    .
    EMBRACE YOUR MIND. MEDITATE. TALK TO YOURSELF. ASK QUESTIONS. DISCOVER ANSWERS. SEEK YOUR OWN GUIDANCE! YOU'RE SO FUKING POWERFUL!!!
    .
    ONLY 1% OF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND REAL MAGIC N HOW TO DO IT WHILE THE OTHER 99% BELIEVE IN VANISHING AND LEVITATION .
    YOU OWE YOURSELF THE EPIC DISCOVERY OF WHO YOU ARE AND WANT TO BE. THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS FOREVER ON! .
    #hazelkingcollections #hazelking #CEO #bossbabe #boss #bosslady #entrepreneur #hustler #womenownedbusiness #goals #winning #motivation #millionairemindset #moneybags #owner #ambition #determination #work #moneymoves #lawofattraction #visualization
  • YOUR MIND IS A WHOLE OTHER WORLD! 🗺THAT THING U POSSESS IS SO FUKING POWERFUL ITS SAD TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE DON'T TALK TO THEMSELVES! 🗣
.
CALL ME CRAZY BUT I HOLD FULL BLOWN CONVERSATIONS WITH MYSELF N WE FIGURE SHIT OUT!  TOGETHER❗ALWAYS! 💯
.
ASK YOURSELF HOW MANY TIMES U CAME UP WITH AN IDEA, (YOURSELF, IN YOUR MIND) AND AS SOON AS U TOLD SOMEONE ELSE THEY SAID "YOU'RE CRAZY" OR "THAT'S A HELL OF A GOOD IDEA ITS JUST IMPOSSIBLE"!
.
POW! 💥 A BLOW TO YOUR GENIUS AND ALL U DO IS... LAUGH N AGREE...AND JUST LIKE THAT 💨 YOUR IDEA VANISHES INTO THIN AIR NEVER TO BE THOUGHT OF AGAIN!
.
EMBRACE YOUR MIND. MEDITATE. TALK TO YOURSELF. ASK QUESTIONS. DISCOVER ANSWERS. SEEK YOUR OWN GUIDANCE! YOU'RE SO FUKING POWERFUL!!!
.
ONLY 1% OF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND REAL MAGIC N HOW TO DO IT WHILE THE OTHER 99% BELIEVE IN VANISHING AND LEVITATION .
YOU OWE YOURSELF THE EPIC DISCOVERY OF WHO YOU ARE AND WANT TO BE. THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS FOREVER ON! .
#hazelkingcollections #hazelking #CEO #bossbabe #boss #bosslady #entrepreneur #hustler #womenownedbusiness #goals #winning #motivation #millionairemindset #moneybags #owner #ambition #determination #work #moneymoves #lawofattraction #visualization
  •  4  0 28 minutes ago
  • Ninja: So this is our hoomanmom.
  • Ninja: So this is our hoomanmom.
  •  6  2 30 minutes ago
  • Facts ✅✅✅
  • Facts ✅✅✅
  •  3  1 34 minutes ago