Search Hashtag & User

#peach Instagram Story & Photos & Videos

peach - 4.7m posts

Latest #peach Posts

  • 與服飾品牌結合的粉色系咖啡廳☕️
    購物同時能享受甜點悠哉時光❤️
    ➡️往左滑還有店裡網美照的背景一小角喔➡️
    -
    🍑水蜜桃白乳酪蛋糕塔NT$180
    超喜歡這個乳酪搭配水蜜桃的清爽酸甜感!
    底部的塔也不會太硬~很香脆~
    還有一層蛋糕體增添了口感!
    口味上不甜膩,好吃💗
    -
    🍇蘭姆白葡萄蛋糕NT$180
    雙層的蛋糕體夾餡~鬆軟的海綿蛋糕~
    兩層都有香甜的白葡萄水果!
    口感增添了層次,甜度比較高一點!
    -
    🍫米歇爾橙香巧克力香蕉蛋糕NT$210
    是用72%的巧克力製作~
    香氣與口味都滿濃郁的!
    香蕉根本給超多的~
    剛好能中和掉巧克力的甜💗
    -
    🍓草莓紅茶NT$180
    紅茶中帶有草莓的香氣~
    不會很甜,能解油膩!
    -
    🍋鮮果覆盆子清檸氣泡飲NT$160
    覆盆子味道有點像果醬~
    整體上比較偏酸😳😳😳
    -
    ℹ️店家資訊:Mum,Mum饅饅好食
    🈺️營業時間:週四-週一10:00-20:30
    地址:新竹市東區文化街22號2樓
    -
    💬三種蛋糕份量都滿多的~
    好險有帶友人一起食😊
    用餐空間不大,但沙發滿好坐的!
    氣氛稍為小雜吵了一點~
    每天的蛋糕都不一樣~主要都以水果為主~
    清爽款或甜款都有喔😊
    -
    #新竹 #新竹甜點 #新竹美食 #甜品 #甜點 #饅饅好食 #水蜜桃 #巧克力 #香蕉 #葡萄 #茶壺 #可愛 #粉色 #mummum #popyummy #banana #grape #cake #peach #pink #food #foodporn #infood #eat
  • 與服飾品牌結合的粉色系咖啡廳☕️
購物同時能享受甜點悠哉時光❤️
➡️往左滑還有店裡網美照的背景一小角喔➡️
-
🍑水蜜桃白乳酪蛋糕塔NT$180
超喜歡這個乳酪搭配水蜜桃的清爽酸甜感!
底部的塔也不會太硬~很香脆~
還有一層蛋糕體增添了口感!
口味上不甜膩,好吃💗
-
🍇蘭姆白葡萄蛋糕NT$180
雙層的蛋糕體夾餡~鬆軟的海綿蛋糕~
兩層都有香甜的白葡萄水果!
口感增添了層次,甜度比較高一點!
-
🍫米歇爾橙香巧克力香蕉蛋糕NT$210
是用72%的巧克力製作~
香氣與口味都滿濃郁的!
香蕉根本給超多的~
剛好能中和掉巧克力的甜💗
-
🍓草莓紅茶NT$180
紅茶中帶有草莓的香氣~
不會很甜,能解油膩!
-
🍋鮮果覆盆子清檸氣泡飲NT$160
覆盆子味道有點像果醬~
整體上比較偏酸😳😳😳
-
ℹ️店家資訊:Mum,Mum饅饅好食
🈺️營業時間:週四-週一10:00-20:30
地址:新竹市東區文化街22號2樓
-
💬三種蛋糕份量都滿多的~
好險有帶友人一起食😊
用餐空間不大,但沙發滿好坐的!
氣氛稍為小雜吵了一點~
每天的蛋糕都不一樣~主要都以水果為主~
清爽款或甜款都有喔😊
-
#新竹 #新竹甜點 #新竹美食 #甜品 #甜點 #饅饅好食 #水蜜桃 #巧克力 #香蕉 #葡萄 #茶壺 #可愛 #粉色 #mummum #popyummy #banana #grape #cake #peach #pink #food #foodporn #infood #eat
  •  3  0 2 minutes ago
  • Aspire to inspire before you expire 🧚🏻‍♀️
  • Aspire to inspire before you expire 🧚🏻‍♀️
  •  25  1 7 minutes ago
  • Keep Calm and Drink Tea ☕🍩 .. DID YOU KNOW
    Annique Tea consists of 80% Rooibos Leaves and 20% Twigs , the complete opposite to what you find in the stores. Thus , making our tea the healthier , sweeter and tastier option ! 🔥💥.. One tea bag can be used 3-5 times . Used tea bags can be boiled together, mixed with a juice of your choice, I love Pinapple and Apple, and be served with some fresh fruit as a Delicious Ice Tea 😍.. This month you can mix and match these ☝🏻 teas , BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 🔥

    #Annique #Tea #Rooibos #Insomnia #Buyonegetonefree #Special #Save #Healthy #Peach #Relax
  • Keep Calm and Drink Tea ☕🍩 .. DID YOU KNOW 
Annique Tea consists of 80% Rooibos Leaves and 20% Twigs , the complete opposite to what you find in the stores. Thus , making our tea the healthier , sweeter and tastier option ! 🔥💥.. One tea bag can be used 3-5 times . Used tea bags can be boiled together,  mixed with a juice of your choice, I love Pinapple and Apple,  and be served with some fresh fruit as a Delicious Ice Tea 😍.. This month you can mix and match these ☝🏻 teas , BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 🔥

#Annique #Tea #Rooibos #Insomnia #Buyonegetonefree #Special #Save #Healthy #Peach #Relax
  •  3  0 7 minutes ago
  • #ป ัดแก้มยังไงให้ติดทนน้าา❓
    💄ทามอยเจอร์ไรส์เซอร์ พวกครีมบำรุงผิวหน้า
    💄ลงไพรเมอร์ปรับสภาพผิว
    💄ใช้รองพื้นสูตรน้ำ
    💄ลงบรัชออนแบบครีมก่อนแบบฝุ่น ช่วยให้บรัชออนติดทน
    💄ฉีดเสปรย์น้ำแร่เป็นอันจบ
    Cr. #sistacafe .
    ▶อย่าลืมเลือก #sherpeachmineralspray 🍑🍑ไว้ฉีดทับเครื่องสำอางค์กันนะค้าา ขวดละ100.-
    .
    🌻 #โคราชน ัดรับได้งับ .
    🌻 #ร ับตัวแทนจำหน่ายทั่วประเทศ .
    .
    #review #sherpeachspray #sherpeach #เสปรย ์หน้าฉ่ำ #เสปรย ์น้ำแร่ #สเปรย ์กันแดดน้ำแร่ #ก ันแดด #ใช ้ดีบอกต่อ #ของด ีบอกต่อ #สาวกพ ีช #ของม ันต้องมี #เป ็นทุกอย่างให้เธอแล้ว #howtoperfect #peach #like4likes #likeforfollow #likeforlikes #howtobeauty #แท ็กเพื่อนมาดู
  • #ปัดแก้มยังไงให้ติดทนน้าา❓
💄ทามอยเจอร์ไรส์เซอร์ พวกครีมบำรุงผิวหน้า
💄ลงไพรเมอร์ปรับสภาพผิว
💄ใช้รองพื้นสูตรน้ำ
💄ลงบรัชออนแบบครีมก่อนแบบฝุ่น ช่วยให้บรัชออนติดทน
💄ฉีดเสปรย์น้ำแร่เป็นอันจบ 
Cr. #sistacafe .
▶อย่าลืมเลือก #sherpeachmineralspray 🍑🍑ไว้ฉีดทับเครื่องสำอางค์กันนะค้าา ขวดละ100.-
.
🌻#โคราชนัดรับได้งับ .
🌻#รับตัวแทนจำหน่ายทั่วประเทศ .
.
#review #sherpeachspray #sherpeach #เสปรย์หน้าฉ่ำ #เสปรย์น้ำแร่ #สเปรย์กันแดดน้ำแร่ #กันแดด #ใช้ดีบอกต่อ #ของดีบอกต่อ #สาวกพีช #ของมันต้องมี #เป็นทุกอย่างให้เธอแล้ว #howtoperfect #peach #like4likes #likeforfollow #likeforlikes #howtobeauty #แท็กเพื่อนมาดู
  •  8  1 8 minutes ago
  • Wrap our super versatile 6X100cm twilly’s around your wrist 🐆
  • Wrap our super versatile 6X100cm twilly’s around your wrist 🐆
  •  15  2 9 minutes ago