Latest #rimmelsunshimmer Posts
- ⚡️BEST OF 2018
This year my bank balance might not have grown — but my already oversized makeup bag certainly did.
Today’s 5-TO-TRY covers my 2018 top 5 NEW beauty finds (there’ll be a holy grail post next week). These bad boys stole my heart and money — although not too much money as 3/5 are drug store products meaning you get a BIG bang for your buck.
My top 5:
1. @rimmellondonau Sun Shimmer Bronzer
2. @maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
3. @narsissist Climax mascara
4. @maccosmeticsaustralia Sun, Tan, Repeat eyeshadow
5. @lorealaustralia Infallible Pro Glow foundation
All the deets in today’s blog. You know where the link is. (But just in case you don’t — it’s in my bio.)
9 December, 2018
- Today is Remembrance Day, so I decided to spend the day not only remembering, but being grateful. I think gratitude is the best way to honour the people who gave their lives so that I could live the life I do now, in such a fortunate country.
Today I was grateful that this morning I could go for a walk, see the ocean, buy coffee and fresh fruit and vegetables. I’m grateful that I’m healthy and have friends and family. I’m grateful for all the things I have. I’m grateful that I live in a country where there’s peace and right to free speech and an opinion — and I’m humbled by the people who gave their lives in service of that.
📍What are you grateful for today?
11 November, 2018
- This just about sums up my holiday — all that’s needed is copious amounts of insect-repellent and Aperol. (Note: my swimmers are the colour of Aperol. I think it was subconsciously on purpose🍹)
12 September, 2018
- Bronzing. It’s a tricky art for girl so white she glows in the dark, such as myself. (I don’t tan, I “beige” — at best. I’ve come to accept the fact that the only tan I’ll ever get will come from a bottle, although I would still KILL to naturally tan. My dad goes this lovely olive colour and I’m eternally devastated that my mother’s pasty white genes overthrew his — I’m not surprised knowing my mother, but devastated nonetheless.)
So that being sad, I mainly use bronzers to shape my face (or when I fake tan and need my face to be on the same colour wheel as my body).
These are my fave highlighting and bronzing tools, the only thing missing is my beloved Benefit Hoola. Although, I am seriously channeling this emoji: 😍 towards the Rimmel Sun Shimmer. The 3-in-1 makes for a good contour. And, of course, Sally Hansen airbrush legs is the greatest tan hack known to woman.
What’s your bronzer of choice?
2 September, 2018
- I love shortcuts and I hate wasting time. (I’m a big fan of the keyboard shortcut. I save myself precious seconds of effort — time is money, people.) So on the days that I’m wearing makeup — as in foundation and the whole shebang — and need to look 💯, I have my routine down pat. (Disclaimer: most days I don’t wear makeup, mostly due to the fact I’m running late. Those days I slap on some face cream or moisturiser and hope for the best 🤞🏼).
But these are my faves at the moment for a perfect less-than-5-minute base:
〰️ @maybelline Master Prime hydrating primer
So far, so good. As majority of skin is dry, a hydrating primer is working v well for me.
〰️ @lorealaustralia Infallible Pro Glow 24HR Foundation
I’m loving this foundation. Not too heavy and goes on well.
〰️ @maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer
Unless you’ve been living under rock and haven’t had access to Instagram, you’ll know I’m OBSESSED with this concealer.
〰️ @rimmellondonau Sun Shimmer Bronzer
I use it to shape my face, not bronze as such. It’s doing a great job. (And pretty sure it’s only $6!)
〰️ @bareminerals ‘The One’ blush
This blush is ace for pasty white girls like me. Fave.
P.S. Based on Friday’s live, you might not believe me, but I swear I can do my makeup in 5 mins! I’ll do a live and time myself to prove it! ⏱
24 July, 2018
- Two products that can make me feel a million bucks in less than a noodle-making minute.
23 July, 2018
- I’m really thankful to have been sent out these products by Rimmel! I’ve really enjoyed testing them out! I don’t really wear fake tan but this has been a really fun experience and I would totally recommend these products to anyone who wants a summer glow! Since these products are so successful, Id love to make a transformation YouTube video showing how the products work. What do you think?✨😊🌟
#RimmelSunshimmer #SummerWithSunshimmer #InstaTan #complimentary @RimmelLondonUK @InfluensterUK
3 July, 2018