Latest #seniors Posts
- Professional Advice on Handling Online Dating's Risk and Reward
With the growing popularity of online dating sites among seniors, we, at Caregivers Unlimited LLC, are giving you the following tips to help your elderly loved ones stay secured while interacting with people online:
1. Advise them to always meet their online dates in a public place that they are familiar with.
2. If they are planning to meet their online dates in person, ask them to inform you where they are going and who they are meeting with.
3. Tell them to stay alert and sober.
4. Politely ask if you can accompany them as well.
2 hours ago
- BlogTalkRadio.com/YourGoldenYears Join us for another AWESOME show! Listen on live-stream Sunday, Jan. 27, 5pm CT/4pm MT - that's 6pm ET OR ANY TIME after on podcast right here!
Veteran, Author, and Ambassador for Project Healing Waters, @brady_busby (Brady Busby), will be joining us from Colorado Springs to talk about his new book, Healing Waters: A Life of Hardships, Faith, and Family, about overcoming adversity through the healing of fly fishing. Musician and producer of this show, Art Mendoza of Accomplice Entertainment, will talk about upcoming talent for this show in 2019. Dr. Mara with another sneak peek into her book, "The Passionate Life," and MORE!
#BradyBusby #HealingWaters #veterans #PTSD #flyfishing #overcomingadversity #ArtMendoza #AccompliceEntertainment #music #musicforhealing #ThePassionateLife #followyourdreams #innerpeace #mindfulness #mindbody #bethechange #seniors #boomers #caregivers #healthyaging #joyfulliving #wellness
5 hours ago