Latest #sunset_vision Posts
- Always looking for that open water.
17 minutes ago
- My everyday wish while stuck in traffic 🛣
18 minutes ago
- One fine afternoon at De Grendel Wine Estate, Cape Town, South Africa.
23 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
- I shot this a couple Saturdays ago when my good friend @dmizzer who I’ve known for nearly a decade and a half came to visit and I got to play tour guide. Despite spending a tremendous amount of time at the Hollywood bowl overlook when I lived less than a mile from here for 2 years, I hadn’t actually been back to this spot since I moved. I rarely found myself wanting or needing to be in Hollywood and afternoon traffic can be horrible but it’s a location that all people who’ve never been here should see. We got lucky and only had to wait a few minutes for one of the handful of parking spots to open and got an amazingly cloudy day with very little haze. It was late afternoon and the sunset was being to the far right of the shot. The bright foreground and the strip of light in front of the high rises are from the sunlight bleeding through the clouds. Even though this is not an ideal sunset spot due to the difficulty and obscured views to the West, you still get some great color from here on the right days. As a side note, I think that giant yellow crane has been in every single photo I’ve shot from here since I began coming to this overlook in early 2016.
🔹Canon 5D Mark IV
🔹EF70-200mm f/2.8 IS USM
🔸1/500th second exposure
24 minutes ago
- Mother Earth was crying, "But don't you see me my children?" She reached out with her long fingers unfurling, touching our cheeks with a gentle dusting of the sunset, rolling the waves just so, filling the sky with a kaleidoscope of colours. She washed our feet in cool water, sharing the bounty of her rains. She blessed us with the beauty of endless varieties of creatures, making us smile, enriching our lives with the depths of a planet filled with diversity, "But can't you feel me?" she murmured. She grew trees, solid feet deep in the earth, filling our lungs with life. She threw flowers across the fields, asked the bees to grow our food, made sure we had enough, "But can't you hear me?" she whispered, as the air grew too hot to walk amongst her beauty, the rivers died, and the seas rose. She was lost underneath billions of voices competing to be heard, billions of pieces of plastic leeching into her waters, billions of egos dying to be seen. She was lost. But still, some heard her. There were those of us who felt her touch, saw her beauty. We stood up together and said "STOP". We walked within her arms, within each other's arms. For all of humanity. For our Mother Earth
#agentlelife #helenedwardswrites #motherearth #amwriting .
#writersofinstagram #consciousliving #ecoliving #inspirationalstories #poetsofinstagram #sunset_lovers #sunset_stream #sunset_vision #noplanetb #earthscope #mindfulness #sustainability #sustainabilitymatters #conservation #thetimeisnow #mysteptoprotect #5gyresambassador #5gyres #take3forthesea #keepitsimple #beautifullife #itsthelittlethings #livethelittlethings
30 minutes ago