Latest #travel_captures Posts
- Lots of people like to flock to Salt Lake City in the winter, but there's lots of fun to be had outdoors in the summer, as well. (Of course, I've never skied in my life because I'm not a big fan of falling on my face.) Utah is pretty darn underrated, and this is only somewhat a case of #utahneighborpropaganda . 😉 Apart from the national parks, what do you like to do in Utah?
17 minutes ago
- Just a drone version of the Peru travel. It finally comes out. Peru is a really gorgeous country and it deserves repeated travel.
21 minutes ago
- 🍎Throw back to last spring in the Big Apple. #empirestate
2018 was the first time I had visited NYC since college. The city is so clean and had a different energy compared to my last visit. I❤️NYC
#asianamerican #asianculture #文化 #頑張れ
25 minutes ago
- Yassss! It’s Friday, what’s on your weekend list?
27 minutes ago
- Este aí quase morreu 😓pra subir a montanha e contemplar o Mar Morto, sob a fortaleza erguida pelo Rei Herodes.
Do outro lado do Mar, a Jordânia, nosso próximo destino. 📸 @gibaworldtraveler
42 minutes ago