Latest #tx Posts
- For my existing patients- you know 🌟Angelina! For those who don’t, let me tell you... Angelina Detmers RN (@angelinabadalyanrn) has been an invaluable part of my team for the past 10 months. (Big understatement) She has a background in 😷 surgical nursing and 💉👄 cosmetic nursing, but most importantly she is ❤️ caring, responsive, and extremely knowledgeable. My patients get the benefit of her care alongside mine- from the moment of initial consultation, to 📞 phone calls the night of surgery, and with every postop appointment. The best surgery experience takes the right team, and I’m grateful to have this 🌟 spectacular nurse care for my patients every day! 🙌🏼
7 minutes ago
- My favorite day(s) is Fraturday (both Friday and Saturday). Its a wonderful feeling that starts Friday morning and lasts through Saturday night. I don’t say my favorite is the weekend because Sundays after 6 are not my favorite. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
8 minutes ago
- It’s almost wildflower season (my favorite season! ☺️) here in central Texas. Today was nearly 90*!!😜. But the trees are start to bloom. My daisies are going nuts (and then the bunnies eat them). But I’m especially looking forward to fields if flowers everywhere I look.
13 minutes ago
- Bar Mural, Adam L. Chapa, Sr. St.
29 minutes ago
- NEW! marina 🌊 $6 *smaller beads*
30 minutes ago