Latest #university Posts
- NEVER STOP WORKING ON YOUR DREAMS. 》》
It doesn't matter who doesn't believe in you. Keep going and work consistently. The results will come. It might take years but just keep going. Remain focused and take your failures with a smile. 》》
Before you succeed you must pay this price of sacrifice and disappointment. At the other end is the success. Focus on the outcome and not the process. Focus on how happy you will at the end instead of the pain of failure. 》》
You can do this 💪🏾💪🏾
3 minutes ago
- ELSA MORE è lieta di presentare la
VIa edizione della Local Moot Court Competition in Diritto Commerciale sulla Normativa Ambientale!
Le Moot Court Competition sono delle simulazioni processuali dove i partecipanti,
rappresentando le due parti del processo,sono chiamati a confrontarsi su un caso fittizio redatto da un esperto nella tematica prescelta.
La competizione si struttura in due fasi:
1. FASE SCRITTA: I partecipanti devono esaminare il caso pratico-fittizio fornito e
redigere una memoria processuale per ciascuna delle parti in causa (attore-convenuto);
queste verranno poi corrette da un Comitato Scientifico.
2. FASE ORALE: Una volta selezionate le 4 squadre finaliste, si svolgerà davanti ad un
Collegio Giudicante il dibattimento, seguito dalla proclamazione dei vincitori.
13 febbraio 2019: Apertura iscrizioni
24 febbraio 2019: Chiusura iscrizioni
Per iscriversi è necessario inviare una mail all’indirizzo email@example.com
in cui siano indicati per ogni componente della squadra:nome, cognome, mail,nonché l’eventuale appartenenza al Corso di diritto commerciale AL o MZ.
Le squadre possono essere formate da un minimo di 2 ad un massimo di 4 partecipanti; saranno accettate anche le iscrizioni singole, che il Comitato Organizzatore provvederà ad unire alle squadre già formate.
Per maggiori informazioni
visitate il nostro sito
#ELSA #Law #students #environmental #commerciallaw #university #italy #attorne
4 minutes ago
- Short novel ahead... 👩🏽🎓🎓❤️
When I was a little girl, I never dreamed of what my wedding would look like, pioneering or having a bunch of kids. I didn’t only wanna be a mama because back then in my mind, every woman I knew was only a mama and hardly anyone went to university in my family/hood. Don’t get me wrong, being a mama is the absolute best experience and my favourite “job” I love the most in this life (Side note: I also really do respect other women for only wanting to be a mama, that’s amazing too). But as a girl I dreamt of getting an education and visioned this moment right here. Getting my degree. Tbh I didn’t care what discipline it was in, all I wanted was an education that so many take for granted or struggle to see for themselves. I am positive that my chosen field will connect the dots later in my life. I’m so grateful all my childhood dreams are being fulfilled because In that, I myself feel more fulfilled. It’s so funny how life turns out for people, I honestly thought I would’ve got my degree first, marriage and then had kids but I did it the absolute opposite way. And I would not change my journey for anything. I am soo incredibly grateful for the struggle. Pregnant at 17 and 19, began uni at 20, married at 23, won my first bikini comp at 24 and then finished my bachelors at 25. Started my masters at 26 and went full time in my own company. Sometimes we have to edit the vision slightly and have patience that everything will work out just the way it’s supposed to. Keep striving and putting one foot in front of the other. If I can do it, you can too. I thank Jah for helping me this far in life. Masters start next month and I intend to put one foot in front each day. Being a stay at home working mum and hitting the gym daily while making as many meetings as my first priority won’t be easy. So let’s get into routine and remember, don’t ever give up! This is just the start, to be continued... ❤️🎓👩🏽🎓
PS: This was my first university graduation ceremony I’ve ever attended, soo I vlogged it. Check it out if your interested.
LINK IS IN MY BIO
7 minutes ago
- During the month of February, the Saint-Petersburg State University of Civil Aviation has held a competition for young air traffic controllers which I have been proud to be part of. It was a long journey which started back in India, when I had to do my homework in order to qualify and then another 4 different tests over a period of 3 days. It was a challenge, but i managed to sail through to the final and get an award (English, but who cares 😂). At the end of the day, it has given me experience and a new way of looking at education. I was told that I came 4th in the overall score, just shy of the free business class ticket and a chance to choose any airport in Russia for the summer ATC practice awarded to the bronze. I would like to congratulate my group leader @anyapryanik for beating me to it 👍 I'd like to thank the organizers of this event and @gkovd for the inspiration. #atc #airtrafficcontrol #university #спбгуга #транспортныйлидер #питер #aviation
8 minutes ago
- Νέα Υπηρεσία Δανεισμού της Βιβλιοθήκης του Ιταλικού Μορφωτικού Ινστιτούτου - Επίλεξε το βιβλίο που θέλεις
- Κάνε κράτηση μέσω email - Παράλαβέ το, οπότε θέλεις
Σύρετε από δεξιά προς αριστερά -> για προβολή
Εικόνα: κολλάζ επιλεγμένων στοιχείων της ζωγραφικής του Giorgio de Chirico
8 minutes ago
- Gear up day two ✔️ we hope you all had a great time and continue to think about what it means to be loved by Christ and how we can share that love to others! Big thank you to everyone who talked and Aaron for running a great workshop about discipleship at uni! Stay tuned for more info for events next week! #latrobe #latrobecu #ministry #gearup #university
9 minutes ago
- 20대의 반절을 함께했던 학교를 떠납니다! 들어오기도 힘들었고 나가기는 더 힘든... 저에게 많은 추억과 기회를 줬던 모교여서 후련섭섭하지만 캠퍼스에 처음 들어왔을때의 저보다 지금 더 많이 성장하게 해주어서 감사했고 학교에 누가되지않는 졸업생이 되어야겠다는 생각이드네용! 국민대야 고마워!!!!
#이제 #지하주차장에 #오토바이세워놓으면안되나요
9 minutes ago