Latest #wise Posts
- You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for uh and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give! - E. O. WILSON.
It's about that time where students gets tired and hit that wall that makes studying a struggle, so here's a lil bit of motivation. Keep striving to do your best..... Do you have a favorite motivational quote?
Drop in comment.... ❤🙏
9 minutes ago
- Chatting with my girl, what love I have for her!!! God will have your back all of your life my darling. Why? Because I will be praying for you all my life. That God will give you the right classmates, teachers, etc etc.
Do not walk as unwise but as #wise because the days are evil. Redeem the time.
#Ephesians5 @jtr32321 @andreauribedrincon
18 minutes ago
- what's the best part of being you?,
41 minutes ago
- Be #wise
50 minutes ago
- Socrates had a big forehead, too.
55 minutes ago
- Create your own mental safety net...
1 hour ago
- My Dadda!
Now 1 of 8.... Though in many ways we grew up together... We’ve supported each other... Cared for each other.... Been open with one another.... We’ve always embodied honesty & trust together.... We’ve learnt together, worked together, been in business together & explored new paths & directions in life.
We’ve assessed life and philosophical questions with our curious minds... We’ve been there for each other without judgement, to give support or advice.
We’ve loved each other unconditionally through the ups and the downs.
We have and always will be bonded for life. ❤️
1 hour ago